The Diamondback Belt - Where the system begins
The Diamondback belt is the central hub of a system that provides more comfort and support than any other solution available. Designed for low weight and maximum durability, our belts distribute the load away from your hips and back for years of pain-free wear. Proprietary hook and loop attachment system allows you to configure and secure pouches anywhere on the belt, with a little extra room for height adjustment built in. All belts feature standard-issue Cobra quick-release buckles.
- The most durable, lightweight toolbelt you will find, hands down
- Cobra quick-release secures the load
- Even weight distribution for heavy loads over a long day
- XS-XXL large sizing for perfect fit
- 2.5”, 4” and 6” widths for maximum support
- Suncor Stainless sliding buckle optional for the price conscious
Padded, military grade nylon construction; aircraft aluminium quick release buckle; steel d-rings; loop material lining to match our hook and loop pants belt for additional support
Weight 2.5” (10 oz -15 oz), 4” (15 oz - 1lb, 2oz), 6” (1lb, 2oz - 1lb, 6oz)
Dimensions 30in - 42in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.