- Large, open pockets provide easy access to high-use tools and fasteners
- Ample pockets, compartments, slots and loops for simplified organization
- Cascading pocket design provides high capacity without the bulk
Our most versatile pouch, the Wrangell features an open and generously sized design, offering a multitude of slots and spaces for critical tools, accessories and fasteners to satisfy the needs of a broad range of trades.
The Wrangell features an open tape pocket, speed square divider, generously sized main tool pocket, a secondary pocket w/ divider, plus an additional cascading pocket for fasteners, chalk line or laser, plus a host of integrated slots for chisels, pencils, markers, utility knife, nail set, or what have you. Includes a large rugged nylon hammer loop at the top and two smaller tool loops down below for additional carrying capacity.
- Easily equipped with a Hammer Holster or Flat Bar Holster, either as standard issue or as a retrofit
- Also available as an XL for even greater capacity
- Choose from Black, Red, Blue or Ranger Green
- Left and Right side configurations available as stock items.
Open tape pocket, speed square pocket, main tool pocket, standard pocket w/ divider, lower pocket, chisel pocket, pencil slot, utility slot, nailset slot, nylon hammer loop, double tool loops.
Summary 4 pockets, 6 slots, 3 loops
Weight 1 lb, 9 oz
Dimensions 17 x 10.5 x 2.5
Color Black, Red, Blue, Ranger Green
Configuration Right, Left
Pouch Size Standard, XL (1” wider)