TrigJig Rafter Square RS180 (metric)
- 180mm ruler
- Fixed protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Adjustable rise and run protractor gauge (in degrees)
- Scribe lines every 5mm
- 1 third scribe marks for common timber thicknesses
- 2.5mm CNC machine profiled stainless steel blade
- Adjustable CNC machined aluminium fence
Introducing the brand NEW TrigJig RS180 Rafter Square.
Developed for quick and simple marking/laying out of roof trusses with the smart adjusting fence that locks in position for repeatability. With more than 6 gauges lasered onto the blade the RS180 can be used in many carpentry and fabrication projects.
The RS180 is manufactured in Great Britain with a blade made from laser cut and CNC machine profiled 2.5mm stainless steel, resulting in superb precision and robustness.
The blade has an anti-glare finish for outdoor use with laser marked graduations. These are coated with a heavy-duty satin clear coat, contributing to the anti-glare properties and helps provide excellent wear and corrosion resistance.
The stylish adjustable blue anodised aluminium fence is CNC machined and is fixed to the blade by way of a nylon 66 bearings for smooth operation and a stainless steel locking thumb screw.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: RS180
- In Stock: 3
- Weight: 0.0 kg
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: The People's Tool Company