TrigJig Rafter Square RS300 (metric)
- 300mm ruler
- Fixed protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Adjustable rise and run protractor gauge (in degrees)
- Scribe lines every 5mm
- 1 third scribe marks for common timber thicknesses
- Constructed from 3mm stainless steel
- CNC profiled blade
- Adjustable CNC machined aluminium fence
- Made in Great Britain
Introducing the brand NEW RS300 Rafter Square. The largest metric Rafter Square by TrigJig.
Developed for quick and simple marking/laying out of roof trusses with the smart adjusting fence that locks in position for repeatability. With 6 marking gauges on the blade, the RS300 can be used in many carpentry and fabrication projects.
The RS300 blade is manufactured in Great Britain from laser cut and CNC machine profiled 3mm stainless steel, resulting in a precise and robust tool.
The blade has an anti-glare surface for outdoor use and has laser marked graduations finished with a protective heavy-duty satin clear coat that contributes to the anti-glare properties.
The stylish adjustable blue anodised aluminium fence is CNC machined and is fixed to the blade via nylon 66 bearings for smooth operation locked in place with a stainless steel thumb screw.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: RS300
- In Stock: 4
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: The People's Tool Company